Effective SEO strategy is a complex task. On a high-level it consists of five key pillars:
- Technical SEO: Techniques that make it easy for search engines to crawl and index your website
- Content: Developing the most relevant, unique, and compelling content
- Usability: Factors that can affect search rankings of your website for desktop and mobile users
- On-site SEO: Making your website appealing for search engines and users
- Off-site SEO: Building authority though back-links, link relevancy, social signals, and other instruments
Many companies make the mistake of underestimating the importance and value of Technical SEO. Technical SEO – when done right – enables you to uncover and troubleshoot issues that are generally site-wide rather than page specific.
Technical SEO audit is a crucial step towards improving website visibility in search engines. Yet, for many businesses this area remains a black box. We at Zoom Digital utilize our extensive technical SEO experience and industry best practices to review your website SEO performance, reveal any challenges and underlying root causes and come up with a set of simple but effective next steps. Our goal is to enable you to improve your site visibility in the major search engines and make it more accessible for your users.
We will conduct a thorough review of your site back-end to identify and resolve any hidden issues. After that we’ll provide an actionable report that says what needs to be done with required prioritization, why these actions need to be taken and why they are important.
Our report can be handed off to developers or a content team for implementation. If you do not have a team that can help with the implementation of our technical SEO recommendations, let us know, and we will be happy to support you.